We are looking for an apprentice to join our property lettings, sales and block management team, to learn the ropes and kick start your career. You could be an apprecntice on a property, business administration or customer services course with the local college on day release. This is an entry level position, so this is likely to appeal to apprentices level 2 or 3.
In the office your main duties will be booking property appointments, dealing with inbound enquiries and general administration tasks. A member of staff will be appointed as your mentor and we will all help you learn as you go!
We aim for this to be a long-term role so you would progress to becoming a full property negotiator or administrator as time went on.
- Computer literate, particularly in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail are important.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as within a team environment.
- Ability to work to deadlines and to prioritise workload.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with all types of people.
If you want a career in property, you are going to need to be able to drive eventually for most roles.
- Flexible approach to working conditions and working environment change.
- Ability to be innovative and use own initiative.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills (can plan and meet own timescales).
- Ability to work flexibly, with attention to deadlines.
- Ability to convey information accurately.
- Ability to use standard IT packages.
5 or more GCSEs to include English and Maths at grade C/4 or equivalent.
Expected start date: 19/07/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: From £5.00 per hour