Hartington Road, Southend-On-Sea, Essex, SS1 2HS
Contact Pace Now!Tel: 01702 447 637 Click to Email
Pace Opening Hours
|Monday||8:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||12:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 4:30 pm|
About the Property
PACE are delighted to offer this three bedroom flat is situated in the South of Southend within a short walk to the seafront. The property is split over the first and second floor and is in a good decorative condition. Universal Credits with a working Guarantor. (Available 1st November).
In close proximity to the seafront offering a range of activities including a casino, many bars and clubs and Adventure Island. There are also extensive sandy beaches and the worlds longest pleasure pier. Southend High Street is nearby which has many brand named retailers and main transport links. This includes the main Fenchurch Street c2c line into London.
The flat is a spacious maisonette and has recently been modernised. The decoration has a pleasing neutral tone of magnolia throughout with a light brown neutral carpet. Both the bathroom and kitchen offer space as does the generous sized lounge. The bathroom is a three piece white suite with an over head shower and the kitchen has plenty of cupboards and work surfaces. The property is double glazed and has gas central heating.
Terms of Letting to apply for this property:
- Annual Income Required – £26,850 per annum.
- Accepted Forms of Income – Salary, Pensions, Child Benefit, Child Tax Credits and Working Tax Credits.
- No Adverse Credit.
- The equivalent of 1 Week’s rent as holding deposit required to secure a property.
- The equivalent of 5 Weeks’ rent as deposit held during the tenancy. (The earlier holding deposit will be transferred to tenancy deposit should you proceed).
- 3 Bedroom Maisonette
- 1st and 2nd Floor Property
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Neutral Pleasing Decoration
- Close to Southend Beach
- Universal Credits Accepted
- Available 1st November